top of page

Faith Group

Public·40 members

Zero: The Moroccan Film That Shook the World

though it was released in 1998, the music video for korn's ubiquitous anthem, freak on a leash, can still be viewed to this day. the clip is considered one of the most influential music videos of all time, as it managed to combine groundbreaking performance art and music video tropes that have remained a fixture of the genre ever since. the video was directed by controversial music video director chris cunningham, who ironically, was the first victim of the columbine school shooting in 1999, after initially being blamed for the film's worldwide success.

film marocain zero myegy

propelled by the background vocals of queen's freddie mercury, nine out of ten monkeys becomes the first song to hit number one on the billboard hot 100. the song's message seems to be a skewed take on the lion king's "i just can't wait to be king" with a number of references to monkeys throughout the song, such as when they sing "i can't wait to be king, i can't wait to be king" until the chorus.

why not replace the word "surreal" with "compound" in that song? going in a totally different direction, the buggles, consisting of trevor horn, geoff downes and steve lillywhite (who also helmed the music for the lion king), wrote the band-centric anthem i will survive for the film, which helped pave the way for an entire new genre of music; a good solid disco song.

looking at the great list of music from movies (and as a kid, my all time favorite: from star wars) it is rather difficult to decide which song truly made the biggest impact. "hot n cold" by klymaxx is the number 1. the song might sound cliché, but it is the number 1. the song is only highlighted by the video, which shows the band performing the song during their third and final tour, with madonna and michael jackson watching from the audience. the song is also one of the best-selling singles of all time, with numerous singles being remixed or re-released to great effect, the original being sampled for over 500 tracks. "hot n cold" was also used in a number of soundtracks, including the matrix reloaded and the dark knight.

https://www.laurenkenzie.com/group/vintage-pickin-market/discussion/13c68017-a76c-4585-a620-4ed68db0502f

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page