top of page

School Of the Prophets

Public·31 members

Download File 7329.rar

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.0.9.1 [K 6.0.9.1] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.2.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.0 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 6.0.

Download File 7329.rar

This means the License Manager on your machine is set to run as a non-default mode. You can easily change this mode back to default in 'Specify License Manager Run Mode' . However, you must make sure that the license file is supposed to be installed on your machine first (check if it's issued for your machine or some remote license server machine). If it's not issued for your machine, just leave this mode as-is and don't install license file on your machine.

Have you received a license file from an ANSYS representative ? If so, open up that license file and look at the 'SERVER' line to see if the hostname on there is your computer hostname or not. If not, this is not for you. Or if you don't receive a license file at all, then you don't need to start your local License Manager as well.

Yes, I received a license file and also in the SERVER line is my computer hostname. But I dont have a .rar of Ansys, so I really dont know how to install that version, Ive been only able to install the student version. Do you know a tutorial or some steps in order to install it?

Login to ANSYS Customer portal -> Downloads -> Current Release , you can download the products from here. Then, the installation guides would be under Download -> Installation and Licensing Help and Tutorials

So, I dont really know what am I doing incorrectly, I enter the license txt on the "Run the ANSYS Licensing Interconnect with FlexNet (default)" Because I really didnt know what file has to be there.

The customer portal requires a different registration than your student account. The customer portal is only valid for those who have paid ANSYS license (which you do). You can click register on the login page. Make sure you have customer/account # in hand. If you don't know this number, you can check it from your license file. It would be at the end of the line that lists licenses, e.g., Customer # 12345678

Can you re-download the license file again (from original source that you received it). Then, before install it, open it up with a Text Editor application like Textpad or Notepad++ , then check the text encoding of the file and make sure that it's 'ANSI' . If not, please save it in ANSI format.

I think I have just installed the license file, Ill attach a picture of the message shown, after inserting the license file, but I have another problem, that is when I try to run the License Manager, another message is shown, Ill attach it too, so what should I do? And after these steps, I have to download the packages of the customer portal and the license file will be attached automatically? Sorry for the troubles! 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page